Technology - New Possibilities
How exciting! It seems like this semester is going to be full of stuff to play around with. I must confess that technology has a tendency to elude me - my little brother is a bit more savvy with this sort of thing. I am more the type to have my own set of stamps and sealing wax for handwritten letters (I am not exaggerating, I do use wax to seal envelopes). That said, Twine interests me immensely. I have stated many times that I love stories with branching narrative paths (which is one of the biggest appeals of D&D for me) and that could give me a new possibility to enhance my stories. Of course, learning to make a website could also prove useful.
(Image Information: personal photo of a wax seal; photo from December 2020)
If you care to know, I have stamps for every letter of the alphabet, and some in non-letter designs.
-A.
Comments
Post a Comment