Reading Notes: Arabian Notes, Part B

 Bibliography: "Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp" Arabian Nights by Andrew Lang. Story Source.

Notes

  • "My boy likes to play, guess I'll die," Aladdin's father, apparently.
  • oh never mind, I guess he is an adult and also lazy? It is kind of vague.
  • so that is a lot to retell
  • could cut some from the beginning, skip right to Aladdin going to the cave
  • could also cut the evil magician's younger brother, since that does not really add much besides making the genie leave I guess
  • the vizier and his also does not add much to the story
  • honestly the story this week will probably be the one I found in part A
(Image Information: Oil Lamp: Wikimedia Commons)

-A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction of Two Personas

Reading Notes: Brothers Grimm (Crane), Part B